Tuesday 9 June 2015

Monday Moodboard - Still Now








Oscillating
That's right.
Swinging moods
Swaying thoughts
Fluctuating desires
Differing from one day to the next.

Strong yet fragile
taking time to reflect
Need to blow away those black clouds overhead.


Bonjour!
I hope you all had a great weekend.
As predicted, we have been enjoying an early June heatwave in France, so we barely left the pool and garden. I love these slow, sultry hot summer days but for once I'm ready for a storm...

Life is good here right now, and after poring over the latest issue of Côte Sud Magazine this weekend, I am feeling enthusiastic about renovating our house. 
Ideally, we'd like to start letting it out next year, or perhaps do a house swap, we'll see.




I hope you enjoy browsing this week's favourite links, 
I love Maria Queen Maria!


1 

2 / 3 / 4 / 5
6

* edit:  phew, we did have a storm yesterday, a really big one, which is why I'm posting my Monday moodboard today - sorry!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!