Monday 15 June 2015

Monday Moodboard: Home Sweet Home


Bonjour !

Monday is a great day for making some important decisions!

I woke up this morning and decided it was high time we finished renovating our house, 
so that's what I'm going to do.
Wherever I look there are things to be painted, sanded, fixed, refreshed ... 
and I can't stand living like this anymore. 
 

In a couple of weeks all three of my children will have broken up for the very long summer holidays. I can't wait. 

I'm in a 'doing' mood, and we're going to work a bit and play a lot in the garden, at the beach and in the UK! Enfin !

What are your plans for the Summer?

Are you going anywhere nice, or have you decided to stay at

Home Sweet Home?


Images from my tumblr
(from top left to bottom right)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

*
*
*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!