Thursday 18 September 2014

Shop Watch: Désuet









Delightfully distressed and bien sûr, the styling is divine.

Eh Oui ... French newcomer Désuet opened its doors this week, and as you can see, promises to offer a very special selection of poetical, time-worn treasures for you and your family.

If you're looking for original vintage objects, furniture and one-off handmade items to decorate your interior (those of you in the know will recognise Désaccord's designs), this brand new online shop is definitely one to watch.
Old-fashioned finds for a creative, contemporary home, that's exactly the kind of style I love.

Bonne chance à toute l'équipe !



3 comments:

  1. ouch! that woke me up xxxx Totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous items! Found you on Pinterest....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!