Friday 21 December 2012

Merci!


Yes, it's hard to believe that the Kickcan & Conkers shop is one year old!
I wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you for your custom.
All of the products in my shop are things that I love, things that I would pick for myself.
It's so nice to know that they go to a good home, where they will be appreciated.


I'm sure most of you will have finished your Christmas Shopping by now (I haven't but that's another story...), so this discount comes a little late. However, if there's anything you fancy before the sales start mid January, I'd be more than pleased to offer free worldwide shipping (first class post) until 31st December.

Just enter the code FREESHIPPING at checkout.


merci!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    Happy ONE Kickcan & Conkers shop ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your success Deborah! Have a wonderful Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!