Monday 18 June 2012

Babiekins Issue 9



  







Well, it's finally here... issue 9 of Babiekins Magazine is now online.

As always, it was great fun curating my selection of hot finds, and I'd like to thank the chosen makers/designers/artists/shop owners for their patience...

Flannery O' Kafka is a rising star in the kids' photography world and I love her styling and photography in this issue; the Sisters feature is just so beautiful and moving, I think.

Give yourself a break, sit down with a cuppa or whatever takes your fancy and enjoy! 
After all, it is Summer, for some of us at least.



5 comments:

  1. ohhh I love this magazine, its truly inspiring, just like your blog

    i'm going to take a glass of mint tea and enjoy the magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! it's super-wonderful deborah! you are a fantastic curator and i love all your selections. flannery's photos are amazing too!
    thank you again for featuring the alamobile. i am so honored to be a part of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♡ this issue! Your picks are super! -x- Rozalinde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks in this issue, and thanks for pointing me towards Flannery's blog - I have been quite distracted by it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This issue looks wonderful! Fantastic designs. I can't wait to take time out and read through it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!