Sunday 7 August 2011

Five Faves #60


Hey, it's good to be back!
I haven't unpacked yet
But I do have a few nice things to share
Hope you like them too!

Bonne Dimanche ! 

 1) Favourite New Snippets - Childhood Delights / Bubbles In The Garden*





2) Favourite New Online Address For Kids & Art Lovers Alike - LMNOP Shop





3) Favourite Designs - Wooden Accessories (and artwork) by Design Furs Heim**

Woodland Hooks

Railroad Shelf

Snake Wardrobe


3) Favourite Photographer - Barbara Berrada, encore et toujours...


(Pre-order Papier Mache - Print Issue 2 with a 20% discount here)


5) Favourite Little Ones - Darling Dandies By Nadia Ronchi


6 comments:

  1. As a hat lover, that is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fox ears are amazing..I've never seen anything like them..ever..just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to wear that wool fox hat!!!
    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa ! I love this hat so so much!!!!!! Waow!
    And the Papier mache is really crasy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot to be one of your five faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!