Holiday time at last!
Dylan, Savannah and Miles broke up for two weeks on Friday and we celebrated with a long lie in, a leisurely breakfast and a slow, pleasant Saturday. Feels good!
Not so sure I'll be quite as fresh and upbeat tomorrow; it's almost 3 am here and I'm wide awake, beavering away.
I'll let you know if I find anything at the flea market in Montpellier, if I get up, I'm in the mood for some digging and delving - wish me luck!
Here are last week's Five Faves:
1) Favourite Handmade Toys, or should I say, Child's Accessory... - Varpu's felt houses
2) Favourite Craft Tutorial - Ann Wood's paper mache teacups, divine!
3) Favourite New Discovery - Lynn Jackson *
4) Favourite Children's Clothes - Bouille de Clown**
5) Favourite Laughter - So nice to see and hear you Ryoko Ishii!***
See ya later gaters!