Sunday 8 August 2010

Five Faves #21

Lumetta

Hello everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
We're still enjoying the glorious weather here, spending most of our time at the beach.
I don't want Summer to end!

Ready for my Five Faves?
Off we go then...


1) Favourite Project - In Search of Eustache*



2) Favourite Object - Tables/Containers by Gonçalo Compos**




3) Favourite Little Houses - Talking to Volcano



3) Favourite Little Vehicules - Archetoys***

5) Favourite Children's Blog - Helen Ainen


Rendez-vous tomorrow for Colour My Monday - it's gonna be great!
* via
** via
*** via

1 comment:

  1. wow. that blog is so much loveliness it hurts. thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!