Monday 8 February 2010

Robox

Have you seen these? I came across Robox the other day and think it's a great idea. The work of Guus Oosterbaan, an industrial designer from Denmark, Robox is a series of 9 sturdy boxes for kids that can be stacked to form robots. Each box is different and can be used as a building toy, a seat, a little table and a means of storage. Miles would love it!


The whole set is fun, versatile and decorative. It would make a great feature in a playroom stacked on Guus's shelves. Brilliant! How come I've never seen it before?


Copyright Guus Oosterbaan
Via e-glue

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, Think you have just sold me. I have a little future robot builder in my household.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!