Wednesday 24 February 2010

Oh My Darling, My Darling Clementine

Good Morning! Just nipping in quickly to let you know about these super-cute cushions. I'm sure you all know about and love Darling Clementine's Marionette range of stationery, already popular around the globe. So delightful! Well, I've just found out that the Norwegian company has teamed up with Ferm Living to introduce a new range of cushions featuring Frank Fox, Elle Elephant, Posy Panda and Aristo Katt.
The Playful Pillows cost 29.95 EUR each and can be purchased via Ferm Living here.


via Retro To Go

10 comments:

  1. Commme j'arrive toujours après tout le monde, je ne connaissais pas, merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take Frank Fox :)))
    So darling those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'avoue, je ne connaissais pas non plus… Mais j'adore ! Merci…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable...love the happiness these pillows bring. My friend named her daughter Clementine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. je connaissais leurs cartes mais pas encore les coussins ... sympa !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you found the Crawley Library (Tumbler) I love that! It's been ages since I've seen it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet pillows, I love the fox one, of course;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. rhoooo l'elephant...je le veux je le veux ...
    j'y cours!
    Merci
    Emma from San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, I didn't know they made cushions

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! i'd love to take them all home- what sweet perfection!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!