Monday 15 February 2010

BeauBeau

If you're looking for something a little different to decorate a child's room or to offer as a gift go take a peek at BeauBeau, a non-profit organisation based in Brussels bringing together a handful of original, talented Belgian artists, designers and crafters with oodles of imagination.

I love this quirky finger puppets made by Belgian illustrator Emilie Seron


this set of 7 colourful postcards designed by Marie Mahler


this Boul'Ki'Roul book by the same illustrator

and these fun soft toys by Miku




There's something for everyone at BeauBeau, not just kids, so fly over there now and see for yourself. Another one to bookmark me thinks...

Found thanks to the ever-inspirational Suprbo.

6 comments:

  1. The stuffed animals are so different and unique.
    Love the expression on the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pieces by marie mahler! p.s you have to tell me - do you pronounce them macarons or macaroons if you are not speaking french?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would I be predictable if I said... the kangaroo ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I tell you how much I LOVE visiting here everyday?
    Lol...it's true...these are awesome...off to visit their site.
    Thanks!
    Char

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!