Thursday, 31 December 2009

Anzil

Temps libre

Jolis objets

Avis de tempête

I came across this fun work by French illustrator / mixed media artist Anzil the other day. So lovely! I can't seem to find out a lot about her but she has a very impressive portfolio for you to browse and I'm sure French readers will enjoy her blog and inspiring photo compositions.

Couleurs et découpages

Atelier bleu

Anzil has a fantastic eye for colour and pattern and her pieces would look great in a nursery or child's room. I bet mum would like them too!

via ?

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Deb!

    Je suis bien d´accord...elle a des jolis projets!
    Bonne Année!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu as raison elle est douée, j'aime son sens des couleurs ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love Atelier Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhhh, you find the best things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!